Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The Beginning


First entry. Always the hardest one. Staring at the blank page, fingers itching to open a door to a whole new world, or in other words to connect the page to the other world in my mind. It's a simple act to other. Just write (or type). Not for me. Because once I start writing, I couldn't stop. All the words just flow through on and and on again. They doesn't even have to be coherent let alone appropriate. But mostly, there's a lot of stories to tell. And the stories are not even real.

For those who want to read something that can make them happy, amuse or hoping this entry will provide something to fill up their time, you better look somewhere else. This is not a documentation of my private life, nor its some crap I created just for fun. This is more of the documentation of my thought, which doesn't need any format, characteristic or architecture. I rarely express my thought, not because it is useless, wrong or could offend other people. Nor I afraid people would judged me. I kept my thought to myself because it explain so much, it revealed too much. There's a lot of answer that are so obvious and true, that we knew it along but we couldn't accept it. We wouldn't accept it. I'm not saying that I'm wise and everything, but I'm worried that I might make people see things from different perspective, and can make them question what they have believe all their life. No, I'm not a devil worshipper or something like that. I just don't want to be the person who said, "Sorry kid, no one live happily everafter. Everyone will end up dead sonner or later".

Time, time. I want to tell more but time keep pulling me with it's chain. It's hopeless to fight time 'cause it's like trying to dry the ocean using a cup. Anyway, there always be a next time. Now, if only the voices in my head would just shut up.

3 comments:

af said...

dude,
how black can you be? heheh... neway, haven't read your writing for a really, really, really LONG time. u still have the same mystique, darkness kinda writing. and as usual i like dat. there's dis one part cam ala2 lemony schnicket (definitely wrong spelling). keep on writing... be watchin u.. btw, bila nak marilah bergoyang lagi nih?

Anonymous said...

hmm.. a good beggining..

Honey said...

i'm intrigued......... ;) good stuff